Wanted: Tampa/St. Pete area buddy for 3/25-3/27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi folks,

I am traveling to visit my folks in St. Pete for Easter weekend and plan to be there from 3/25 through 3/27 and would LOVE to go diving.

I spoke to Aquatic Obsessions in St. Petersburg and they can arrange for a boat if the Gulf is diveable or we could go to the springs.

Anyone interested???

I'm a new diver so nothing too technical. I do come to Florida quite a bit so it would be nice to make some contacts in the area...

Hope to hear from you,

Michael (in cold grey Chicago) .

I may be interested.
I am also a new diver and live in the Tampa area.
My wife doesn't dive, so I am always looking for opportunities.

Keep me updated on your plans.

Don

Hi Don,

I've confirmed my plans and will be available on the 25th, 26th and 27th for diving.

If you're interested in getting in the water, call Troy at Aquatic Obsessions at (727) 344-3483 and let him know.

The plan is to dive the Gulf weather permitting otherwise head to the Springs.

Hope you can make it.

Michael.

I'm currently geographically separated from my wife for the military and I'm in Tampa. Fortunately for me, my wife will be in town that weekend :) BUT I won't be able to dive with you :( Oh well. I like Aquatic Obsessions. I bought a wetsuit from them. Great group of people, although I'm kind of partial to Depth Perception out in Brandon.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom