Wanted Rix Compressor SA-3 or SA-6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jacques,
I can save you considerable time and money if you want an electric driven compressor. I assembled 3 different systems from good components that have been around my shop for 2-4 years One example is a 4.2 cfm kidde compressor that not capable of pumping to 5000PSI because the 4th stage is looser than the normal .005 -.007 fit. It will pump easily to 3500PSI. I have used a 3 hp motor that is 1800RPM instead of the 3600RPM motor mounted on my standard units. The result of a slower speed is 2.5 CFM vs 4 CFM. This is a continuous duty compressor that you can run for 3-5 hours at a time. Same compressor as used on my standard units
The moisture trap came from a small Bauer compressor with a 3200PSI pressure relief valve and the filter is one of my re-packable converted hydraulic accumulators. All mounted on a very small compact frame with a normal fill whip for Scuba. All manual controls for $1300 plus shipping. If this size is something you are interested in - call me
Jim Shelden
Shelden sporting goods
316-992-0505

Apologies for not replying sooner. My notifications where going to spam.
I'm only interested in Rix as I already have some projects under way.

With respect to the compressors in Cyprus, I'm not interested in shipping that far.

Thanks everyone and have a happy new year.

Back
Top Bottom