Wanted Golf Ball Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in. Need a side job and I have all the equipment necessary to stay safe from the elements of golf course nature. Shoot me a reply ueah?

I'm interested in pond mermaids. Not as elegant as ocean mermaids, but I'm an old fart and pond mermaids will do just fine. Top dollar paid per natural tooth remaining.

I'm interested in pond mermaids. Not as elegant as ocean mermaids, but I'm an old fart and pond mermaids will do just fine. Top dollar paid per natural tooth remaining.

pond mermaid, good luck!

I'm in. Need a side job and I have all the equipment necessary to stay safe from the elements of golf course nature. Shoot me a reply ueah?
I would be amazed to find the job still open after 8 years.

pond mermaid, good luck!

Yeah because there's just always a gator that size on every course. How about you stick to your reef dives and I'll do my own thing. If you have no helpful comments than take that cap somewhere else. Ive lived in Florida my whole Iif and played golf I'm very much aware of alligators in the water traps. Don't insult my intelligence. Though it's been a while, I wanted to see if they've needed someone. People come and go from that job all the time

Last edited:
Well, the turnover % is pretty high. .

Yeah because there's just always a gator that size on every course. How about you stick to your reef dives and I'll do my own thing. If you have no helpful comments than take that cap somewhere else. Ive lived in Florida my whole Iif and played golf I'm very much aware of alligators in the water traps. Don't insult my intelligence. Though it's been a while, I wanted to see if they've needed someone. People come and go from that job all the time

I've been playing golf in FL for over 20 years...I know what goes on at FL golf courses...

Jeez, some people can't take a joke. Take a chill pill bro, lol.

I've been playing golf in FL for over 20 years...I know what goes on at FL golf courses...

Jeez, some people can't take a joke. Take a chill pill bro, lol.
Yeah mainly old guys getting drunk and hitting balls into the water where I'm from..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom