Wanted: Female model for upcoming trips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ascottj:
I am looking for a mature, single, female diver, who has good diving skills and is between the ages of 27 to 40. The person would need to be physically attractive (publication & advertiser requirement), enjoy diving/traveling and hopefully have an energetic, fun personality.
As opposed to...
I am looking for a female diver, who has good diving skills and extensive dive model experience, and is available between these dates.
Hmm, no availability dates, single divers only (what, no-one's husband/boyfriend is allowed to tag along for some diving if they pay their way?), prepared to fly halfway around the world for the first "work" assignment instead of requesting a local trial session... yeah right, sorry buddy, none of us buy it. Try one of those singles websites and do a search on scuba, instead of scuba websites doing a search on singles.

I guess we scared him off if he was legit.

God it would be cool though!!

beachdivequeenbelam:
I guess we scared him off if he was legit.

God it would be cool though!!
hey if you'll fall for that read my signature.

JD.Gattis:
hey if you'll fall for that read my signature.
Your comment was not very nice or necessary.
He won't come back if he isn't for real after so many called him out!!
If he is for real then he will explain more of what he is talking about!

We should give him that chance.

beachdivequeenbelam:
No I just thought it was funny!!
Men are scared off so easy!!
Especially perverted lying ones!!
Confront and they will back down so they can find a easy pushover usually!!
No offense to the wonderful decent guys we have on here that were telling him off!!
Thanks

Wow you guys amaze me! Someone makes a post and then by the time you finish jumping to conclusions he's a pervert. Like the guy about 6 months ago who wanted to know the fastest way to learn deep diving. After paranoia reared it's ugly head you had him pegged as Taliban.

There may be legit reasons behind his post. :crafty:

Scubaroo:
As opposed to...
Hmm, no availability dates, single divers only (what, no-one's husband/boyfriend is allowed to tag along for some diving if they pay their way?), prepared to fly halfway around the world for the first "work" assignment instead of requesting a local trial session... yeah right, sorry buddy, none of us buy it. Try one of those singles websites and do a search on scuba, instead of scuba websites doing a search on singles.

Took the words right outta my mouth... thats disgusting! :D

Anyway, Photojournalism is what financed my ability to get paid to go camping and 4 wheeling. (otherwise known as wildlife photography) In the few short years I did it I never had to hire a model... There are "physically attractive" women everywhere! and the best shots you can get are when "the model" has no idea that she's being photographed... Even supermodels can't fake natural behavior...

I would fire off as many rolls as I could without being mistaken for a stalker and then I'd get a single good polaroid. I would approach her with the polaroid (for her to keep) in one hand, and a release form in the other (holding a press ID doesn't hurt). Never got turned down- (they were always flattered), Never paid a cent-(the magazine did that If they used the photos), Never mentioned their marital status or anything even related (best way to be classified right along Ted Bundy in her mind), Never had to advertise for a model but I did meet my wife that way...

So... as a note to young photographers, be polite, be professional, shoot tons of film, and keep your dating life seperate from business.

wedivebc:
Wow you guys amaze me! Someone makes a post and then by the time you finish jumping to conclusions he's a pervert. Like the guy about 6 months ago who wanted to know the fastest way to learn deep diving. After paranoia reared it's ugly head you had him pegged as Taliban.

There may be legit reasons behind his post. :crafty:
Well I am sorry I fell to the paranoia.
I also don't like people especially newbies thinking I am some ditsy person who falls for some line either!!
I would like to go if the guy is serious and there is nothing that says he is or isn't other than the guys who posted after me and especially the one who made the read my sig comment if I believed that.
If he is legit then he should explain his self, and if he is not then he proably is a pervert preying on woman like the guys said.
That's why I sent him a PM and just was real polite and then told him that people will wonder why only single etc and he could PM me privately after I say that this was heating up!!

If I am a pansy OH well!
If I am not and I get picked by him and he is legit
I will BE SURE To be thinking about all you guys the WHOLE time!!
Sincerely
Bridget

beachdivequeenbelam:
I also don't like people especially newbies thinking I am some ditsy person who falls for some line either!!
I would like to go if the guy is serious and there is nothing that says he is or isn't other than the guys who posted after me and especially the one who made the read my sig comment if I believed that.
If he is legit then he should explain his self, and if he is not then he proably is a pervert preying on woman like the guys said.
That's why I sent him a PM and just was real polite and then told him that people will wonder why only single etc and he could PM me privately after I say that this was heating up!!

If I am a pansy OH well!
If I am not and I get picked by him and he is legit
I will BE SURE To be thinking about all you guys the WHOLE time!!
Sincerely
Bridget

I have to admit the singles only requirement is a little fishy but it's a long trip from lonely heart to pervert (I hope)
I'm just saying there may be a good reason for it.

beachdivequeenbelam:

It's not paranoia if it saves your life, then it's called "common sense".

:crafty:

wedivebc:
I have to admit the singles only requirement is a little fishy but it's a long trip from lonely heart to pervert (I hope)
I'm just saying there may be a good reason for it.
Yeah I went back and edited my comment because you are right!!

Back
Top Bottom