Wanted: 2 130cuft tanks - doubles prefered

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheStosh

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Seattle area: +/- 200 miles
If anyone knows of someone with a twin pair of low pressure 130cuft low pressure tanks they don't want or need anymore...
I do a lot of long dives, particularly long working dives in shallow water as a volunteer performing park maintenance.

I currently use double 95cuft tanks and can get almost 3.5 hr out of them. Working dives really eat up the air, though.
With working dives, I really don't want to use a sling/stage tank due to entanglement and flexibility concerns.
I don't mind the weight and this is the normal reason someone would be getting rid of a pair of the size I'm after.

I'm looking for LP steel not HP.

I'm not in a hurry and am just waiting for a good deal. I'd primarily use them in volunteer work, so I'd accept a donation of tanks if you insisted. :)
If they were already banded with a manifold, that would be great. Nitrox compatible would be perfect.
Thanks for any leads to connect me with someone that has a pair of tanks collecting dust.
- Stosh

Back
Top Bottom