Want to go to Dive Camp?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k8brandt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This is the 5th annual Dive Camp trip to CoCo View Resort (CoCo View Resort Roatan Scuba Roatan Diving located in Roatan, Honduras diving, scuba and snorkeling.) on Roatan. We have openings for April 9-23rd.

Dive Camp is open to all and costs no more than booking yourself. I take most of the work out of it for you and throw in freebies which always includes a free Dive Camp shirt, backscratcher, currency conversion pocket charts, personalized Dive Camp luggage tags and a few surprise gifts that vary year to year so you don't end up with several of the same things if you keep coming back as so many do.

We have limited space with many slots already sold to previous Campers, so email me soon for information on how to reserve. As in the past, you pay the deposit to me and the final payment four months before Dive Camp starts directly to Roatan Charter. Deposit is $100 per person whether for one week or two, and is fully refundable up to four months before the trip start date.

PM me for more information.

What is dive camp? Is it for new divers only?
What travel group are you associated with?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom