Want to build a tank storage rack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just use shelving I used to use for storing bankers boxes (before digital scanning was a thing). Seems to work great. My 2psi.

Ti89Wo.jpg

We run into the problem of hardware on our boat trailer bunks. If you use pressure treated for your bunk (which most everyone does) you must use stainless steel hardware, otherwise, your bolts will break in short order due to the chemical reaction degrading the hardware....

I want to build a tank table kinda like at the Florida springs but would be hanging off of a wall in my garage rather than free standing.

consider leaving them raw. There will be abrasion from the bottles sliding in and out and the paint will not be pretty for long. The bottles are negligibly wet when they go in the racks and likely dry so no reason to paint

Where they are going painting is mostly cosmetic, I might consider a stain but since I already have to paint to match the rest of room.....

I'll wait the full 30 days for a full cure so hopefully the paint will last a little longer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom