want info koh tao small shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pilot Whales in the last few days....

Bull and Whale Sharks in season....

Eagle and Jenkins rays...

Marlin hunting....

Barcuda hunting...

and lots of variety of nudis and flatworms and flabelina and whip coral and sawblade shrimp many other critters for the eagle eyed....

seahorses and pipefish....

There's quite a lot of creatures here that I have never found anywhere else and I have dived all over....

You just need a good guide and a little bit of luck.....

Pilot Whales in the last few days....

Bull and Whale Sharks in season....

Eagle and Jenkins rays...

Marlin hunting....

Barcuda hunting...

and lots of variety of nudis and flatworms and flabelina and whip coral and sawblade shrimp many other critters for the eagle eyed....

seahorses and pipefish....

There's quite a lot of creatures here that I have never found anywhere else and I have dived all over....

You just need a good guide and a little bit of luck.....

Looking forward to seeing the pictures...

loved your pics you posted the other day from phuket Jeff! Did you happen to get any shots of the blue ringed octopus @Racha yai??? So many frogfishes there and off Racha Noi as well.

Blue ring octopus at Racha Yai? :shocked:
Now that's a picture I'd love to see!

Here comes some advice from someone who's not trying to taut you into their business.

I used to live on the Island and I have to say that there are better places to go to get what you describe in the post. However, if you desperately want to go to the Koh Tao - armpit of south east Asia - "The Rock", I would recommend Big Blue Dive Resort where you have good accommodation and a very professional Dive Operation going on. If you want macro life you should absolutely choose this operator since they have a program going on where they chart the bay geographically and chronologically so that they can take you out to see anemone fish eggs hatch! That is a truly magical experience!

hope it helped
.........a.........

My word, what a nice fellow you seem to be!

Armpit of S. E. Asia!

And an expert on the red sea too!

And a Batman wetsuit!

And they call you fish in Arabic

Thankyou so much for your input.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom