Wanna play ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PaulB once bubbled...
Well since most of you wmen either have bf's or are too far away I guess a date would be out :wink: lol...how about...if I drop 'em....all the women drop 'em! (knows he's dreaming but it never hurt anyone to dream a little)

Careful what you ask for ... a couple of us do live in Florida!

Why do most men prefer long hair to short hair?

Definitately before Wreckmania! I return from my cruise (leaving SUNDAY!!! WOO HOO) on March 16...will probably be broke. But I can do either of the next two weekends. You name it and I'll be there will bells on!

What is hotter than the South Florida sun?

Sorry. I had to get some work done.

WreckWriter once bubbled...

You.

Whose wife was Helen of Troy before the war?

Tough one...King of Sparta? Manelaus?

Quote:
Sandy.

How about the 29 - 30?

29th Works for me

Where and is there anyone else invited/wants to join?

Spectre once bubbled...

A: because there is more to grab on to.

Q: Anyone know where my pants are?

with any luck....amanda should know

When is the snow going to stop???

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...

with any luck....amanda should know

When is the snow going to stop???

Nah...he just needs to look around his ankles! LOL The snow will stop as soon as you get to Florida!

When do you think O-Ring is going to start participating in our group activities again? Did we scare you off? :confused:

kjunheart once bubbled...

Nah...he just needs to look around his ankles! LOL The snow will stop as soon as you get to Florida!

When do you think O-Ring is going to start participating in our group activities again? Did we scare you off? :confused:

Nah...he's probably stuck in customs between here and EUROPE where he's being questioned about his 2500 cases of jello.

How come O-ring didn't invite us to go with him?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom