Wanna play ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Would I get some sort of incentive for showing myself in all my finely muscled glory?? lol

scuberd once bubbled...
cuz if it were green you wouldn't know when to stop mowing your lawn

why do people ask the same questions over and over again?
Because they want to see if the answer will be different the next time.

Is 90% of the mass in the Universe really dark matter?

just until we turn on the light

why do people ask the same questions over and over again?

Is 90% of the mass in the Universe really dark matter?

Actually they figure that 5% of the Universe is visible matter with estimates of up to 95% of the Universe is dark matter. However it is generally belived that at the most 35% may be Dark matter. when you do the math as to what they actually know based on gravitational evidence and the motion of galaxies about 88% of the Galaxy is of unknown origin.

How old is the Bing Cherry and where was it discovered?

BTW Amanda it has something to do with your answer about where you would like to eat Ice Cream. I am a sucker for any woman who prefers the Human body to a dish :wink:

Because there are no original thoughts....hint, hint!

Quote:

Would I get some sort of incentive for showing myself in all my finely muscled glory?? lol

What kind of incentive do you want?

Well since most of you wmen either have bf's or are too far away I guess a date would be out :wink: lol...how about...if I drop 'em....all the women drop 'em! (knows he's dreaming but it never hurt anyone to dream a little)

kjunheart once bubbled...
What kind of incentive do you want?

:kissy:

Can you deliver?

kjunheart once bubbled...
Who thinks all the contestants in the "hottest male thread" should pose without a sign?

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!!!!

Okay....cant think of a question! Who thinks the girls should be in the pictures with the guys without boards??? :wink:

ScubaBaby once bubbled...

Who thinks the girls should be in the pictures with the guys without boards??? :wink:

KyMermaid does.

Who thinks KyMermaid, Abby, Amanda, RavenC, O2 Ring should be in a Girls of Scubaboard Bikini calender?

diverkim once bubbled...
Who thinks KyMermaid, Abby, Amanda, RavenC, O2 Ring should be in a Girls of Scubaboard Bikini calender?

A: I do!!!
Q: What month do you want me naked in? Oops....did I just offer to be naked ! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom