Wanna dive my backyard?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Doesn't this look like fun? :shakehead:

1205865334.jpg

Nope. I'm already getting bottom time in my own yard...and that's just to get from my back door to my pickup!

hmmm.... the vis doesn't look all that bad...:biggrin2:

Rhonda

Thanks Ken, sounds like great fun, but...I've got my own.

See that fence rail that's almost underwater at the edge of my pond, next to my yard?

There's another rail under that one. :11:

Your house is still O.K., isn't it?

Attachments

• Toad Floater.jpg
    Toad Floater.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 48
Your house is still O.K., isn't it?

No, I've got standing water in 2/3 of my house, and squishing at the edge of my living room. I only have one WetVac, so it's a losing battle. This has happened so many times in the 47 years that we've lived here, I lost count a long time ago. There's no way to win. :shakehead:

No, I've got standing water in 2/3 of my house, and squishing at the edge of my living room. I only have one WetVac, so it's a losing battle. This has happened so many times in the 47 years that we've lived here, I lost count a long time ago. There's no way to win. :shakehead:

No way to win? Think again!
OomsFloatingHouse.jpg

Link to Article

You should move away from Johnson Creek.

Yee-owwwwww, Ken! Too much of a good thing, huh, friend? I'm sorry you're having to deal with that, I can't imagine what a pain that must be. Try not to stress too much, though- this too shall pass. I'm sure you'd rather see the water from below, so try to plan some diving at CSSP soon with your fellow swampers, to help you through the cleanup, etc. Take a mental health trip to ScubaToys and forget all about it for a while... I bet you'll find something you can't live without! Love ya, and hope this is all finished for you very soon.

Back
Top Bottom