WalMart Divers Light?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

d33ps1x:
Gotta love all the voodoo mystery scuba talkin' going on. Put up your hands if you have a clue...

d33ps1x:
Speak only well of others and you will never have to whisper.

Um, d33ps1x, have you considered changing your signature line? Doesn't seem to fit your attitude.

Canucklehead:
Okay, I get the point about having the right life saving equipment, the need to have a good backup, people braggin' on how much they spent on their HID, the oh-so-subtle anti-Walmart stuff, but didn't the original poster say that he would use it as a daylight light only, not as a primary or backup light on a night/cavern/cave dive? Maybe I missed something....
Ya, but when the sun burns out and you're underwater, a daytime light becomes pretty darn important. :)

Just carry 7 or 8 of them with. One's bound to work when your life depends on it. :)

CanadianDiverGirl:
Again, I will have to ask why was this post started in the OFWF section? It makes no sense....
I often fly up to Canada to have 'conversations' with people. Might as well have a chat about crappy dive lights on a Canuck infested forum. :) Has it started to ice over up there yet?

I tell you what, I'll come up there and dive the cold water with you if you guys come down here and dive the warm water with me. Wait, that's not fair. You guys have to provide the beer, since ours sucks. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom