... walks into a pub... jokes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ian Wigg

Contributor
Reaction score
Shakespeare walks into a pub,
The landlord says, "Get out - you bard!"

A horse walks into a pub,
The landlord says, "Why the long face?"

Well I found them funny anyway!

Ian

A skeleton walks into a bar and asks for a beer and a mop.

Someone please finish this joke for me: A naked lady walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm and sausage under the other. She asks for three drinks. . . .

With an introduction that good you have to know the punchline so what is it?????

Regards

And the punchline is...

Your not going to like this...

There isn't one. :)

This is from a scene in 'The breakfast Club'

The trivia section of the IMDB listing for "The Breakfast Club" says this:

The joke that Bender tells but never finishes (while crawling through the ceiling) actually has no punchline. According to Judd Nelson, he ad-libbed the line. Originally, he was supposed to tell a joke that would end when he came back into the library and said, "Forgot my pencil", but no one could come up with a joke for that punchline.

The whole quote is: "Naked blonde walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm, and a two-foot salami under the other. The bartender says, 'I guess you won't be needing a drink.' Naked lady says-- [The ceiling gives way.] Oh ****!"

the guy who walks into a bar with a frog on his head?.....................................
,,,, the frog says to the bartender " would you believe this started out as a wart on my azs?"

Caymaniac:D

nickjb once bubbled...
And the punchline is...

I know the story and have been searching for a punch line for years. I'm still hoping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom