Wakatobi in Super Macro

Did this help?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love the cowrie it is my favorite along with some of the tunicates. The first pygmy looks very pixellated and not very sharp, it looks like (but probably isn't) a small crop from a much larger picture. In any case, some really nice stuff there keep it up. If the seahorse is 12 mm across (which I doubt) then it would be full frame.
Bill

Bill,
The first shot is a crop of a shot that i show later. The later shot has only been cropped in the horizonal direction. Where did you get the INON ringflash? Does it uuse sTTL and fibre optic?

Tom

Unfortunately, I think the Inon is no longer made, I am now using the Athena ringflash since I just sold the Inon. The Inon did not have fiber optic triggering and it spoke TTL but only for film cameras.
We shoot many of the same types of things, you might try the Athena since it is fiber and speaks sTTL quite well. It looks like you are in LA, you can borrow it sometime if you would like to give it a go.

Bill

Back
Top Bottom