Waiting for moderator approval

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sevenrider860

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I answered a question in the message thread "Hydros Pro or STek or Halcyon Infinity which should I buy as a new diver?" this morning. I saw a message about awaiting moderator approval that I have never seen on any of my responses before.

What causes this message to be displayed? Is it my account, the forum? I have never seen it before, so I am curious. Nothing controversial was stated in my response (although some ScubaBoard users tend to find controversy in anything!).

1674309852660.png

I do not see anything in your profile that would lead to requiring a post to be approved. Nor do I see anything in the post that would require approval.

Weird. A glitch maybe?

Your message got hung up in the spam trigger queue. Something that was in your post triggered it, likely html code. I approved the post. I would rather approve posts than clean up spam.

Thanks for the explanation. I hand typed it all, maybe I have an "HTML like" way of delivery! I certainly appreciate the explanation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom