Vytec, Transmitter, & Download Cable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocean County Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am looking to sell my Vytec, transmitter, and download cable as a set (I will break it into transmitter only & computer/cable only packages if I have strong interest in both but prefer to sell in one set) The computer probably has about 150 dives on it with the transmitter having about half that many.

The batter was changed in the transmitter in Feb 09 with the batter in the Vytec being changed two weeks ago. The download cable is the USB cable.

The Vytec has currently become my backup PC with my switch over to an X1. Everything works perfectly and I am still diving with it until I sell it.

Asking $525 which includes shipping and paypal fees. Please PM me with any questions.

Attachments

• Vytec Set.jpg
    Vytec Set.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 94
Just found I have two spare transmitter batteries and and extra cover for the transmitter to be included with the sale.

OK, it seems like there is more interest in the items individually so pricing for them is listed below. Pricing includes shipping within CONUS.

Vytec - $310 USD
Download Cable $45 USD
Transmitter w/ 2 spare batteries $160 USD

Transmitter sold, pending payment.

Here is the requested close up of the Vytec

Attachments

• vytec3.JPG
    vytec3.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 74
Transmitter is sold
Cable is sold

Computer is still available