VT Pro wristband replacement?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donnyb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have a VT Pro Computer.
The wrist band (side with the holes) is cracking in 2 places.

Is there a replacement I can order?
What is the part # ?

Sent this question via the Oceanic website "contact us" a week ago, no reply.

Do you have a picture of the wrist strap? I happen to have a wrist boot "set" (boot for PC and both pieces of the wrist band) that was supposed to be a boot for my old Veo but it's the wrong one. It's labeled a wrist boot for the Veo 2.0 but looks very much like the boot for the VT3/ VT pro/Versa Pro.

If it is what you need, you can have it for virtually nothing (beyond shipping cost of course)

edit for a couple dimensions:

The straps I have measure exactly 1 inch where they would actually attach to the computer
The pins measure .098" in diameter and 1.177" long (uncompressed) and 1.08" compressed

Hello Sean,

I just came across your post about having a wrist boot "set" for (possibly) the VT Pro.
Do you by chance still have this set?

Mine has the numbers 17846 on the inside back of the boot along with "Taiwan ROC"

Thanks,
Chase

Oceanic said the part number was [FONT=&amp]04.1440
I can't figure out how to attach a picture...:) [/FONT]

Do you have a picture of the wrist strap? I happen to have a wrist boot "set" (boot for PC and both pieces of the wrist band) that was supposed to be a boot for my old Veo but it's the wrong one. It's labeled a wrist boot for the Veo 2.0 but looks very much like the boot for the VT3/ VT pro/Versa Pro.

If it is what you need, you can have it for virtually nothing (beyond shipping cost of course)

edit for a couple dimensions:

The straps I have measure exactly 1 inch where they would actually attach to the computer
The pins measure .098" in diameter and 1.177" long (uncompressed) and 1.08" compressed

Back
Top Bottom