Vr3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Old smold! I paid $550 for the same model, 300 bones is a great deal Squirrel! If it does tank it will cost a few hundred to get fixed but, but that goes the same with most companies. If its a 2007 C board it should be good for a long time!

Well, I still don't have the registration changed--I think the original owner is tied up with work. I still don't "get" the whole thing about unlocking parts of the software. But given that I couldn't get my original asking price, and I'm still trying to figure out my way around it, I think I'll keep it as a backup, at least for the time being. Thanks the help of people from on-line, I at least have managed to go through the menu and *think* I see the basic function.

Thanks for the help from folks. I'll post back if I decide to give selling it a go again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom