Vote for my Future Little Scuba Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

got my vote

OK voted this morning again

Hello Fellow Divers -

If no one has any objection, I'd like to ask for your vote in a little on line contest my 15 month old son is in.

Please vote for us in Del Monte's Chill Out Video Contest. Our "Cry Babies" video is one of the Top Ten finalists. The one with the most votes wins a Disney cruise and I get to go diving for the first time in TWO years!!!

Alec (our little boy) and Grace, his girlfriend, had a play date that turned into a meltdown...their first temper tantrum... together.

Watch the video at Del Monte Fruit Chillers Sorbet and vote by January 14th and remember to vote for "Cry Babies." You can vote once each day, so please go there each day for the next three days.

Thanks so much for your vote!

The babies were the only natural one in the bunch. The woman on the cell phone was too much. She was irritating to watch.

I voted for the babies.

I voted babies again today.

I think you should start anothe thread entitled:

DIR, not DIR, bp/w, poodle jacket, jets, and split fins --all come together for one purpose!!!

And then say something like.

If you are DIR please vote for the crying babies.

If you hate DIR please vote for the crying babies.

etc etc etc

Hopefully no matter where or how you dive you will come together with other divers to help me win a vacation where I can dive. :)

Thanks so much for your support! If we do win, you can count on me posting some great pics. Hopefully everyone else thinks we have the best "chill out" video.

If you haven't already, remember to vote today and Monday.

I probably should know this, but what does DIR mean?

doing it right. They are the most heated threads and most widely read threads on the board. I am sort of a DIR curious person. Anyway, post a title like the one I suggested in the non diving realted forum and you would have hundres of hits in a very short time. People in the camps mentioned in the suggested thread title will never agree, but you just might bring them together in a fun way to get a vote for the babies--and your dive trip

Cute video. What triggered the tantrum?

I liked Katies tantrum too. All too familiar.

Daddy: Are you ready to calm down now?
Katie: NO! (Continue tantrum)

Trigger??? For no good reason. Grace, the little girl on the right, started to cry and Alec, my boy on the left, decided he needed to join in too. Guess they just needed a good cry...I think babies have a quota.

Back
Top Bottom