Vote for my Future Little Scuba Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HornDiver

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Divers -

If no one has any objection, I'd like to ask for your vote in a little online contest my 15 month old son is in.

Please vote for us in Del Monte's Chill Out Video Contest. Our "Cry Babies" video is one of the Top Ten finalists. The one with the most votes wins a Disney cruise and I get to go diving for the first time in TWO years!!!

Alec (our little boy) and Grace, his girlfriend, had a playdate that turned into a meltdown...their first temper tantrum... together.

Watch the video at Del Monte Fruit Chillers Sorbet and vote by January 14th and remember to vote for "Cry Babies." You can vote once each day, so please go there each day for the next three days.

Thanks so much for your vote!

Did it- cute.
Spencer

Sure why not, if it gets ya divin glad to help

Ok, I voted too.

Done, good luck!

Cute babies! I watched several of the clips and I actually did like yours the best.

If you win, we expect you to post some pictures of the trip on the Scuba Board gallery!!!!

Good luck!

voted. :D

man, babies can cry.

I watched all the clips. I voted for yours. Cute cry babies. Good luck.

Out of all the clips I think the babies were the best, the adults were to played up and the older kids well they should know better. I put in my vote for you.
Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom