Vortoberfest VII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had a great time with everyone! Definitely great to meet new buddies and of course introduce them to the Bahama Mammas! Definitely a note to self...keep your eye on the eels. They are fast little buggers and don't kiss nice! LOL!

Can't wait 'till April!

Carolyn:shark2:

I had a great time with everyone! Definitely great to meet new buddies and of course introduce them to the Bahama Mammas! Definitely a note to self...keep your eye on the eels. They are fast little buggers and don't kiss nice! LOL!

Can't wait 'till April!

Carolyn:shark2:

Did you get bit?

Actually it was a little love nip. When you look at it you can't really blame the eel

Here are my photos taken during camp breakdown Sunday morning and Carolyn's evidence of the Eel assault.
IMG005.jpgIMG014.jpgIMG016.jpgIMG017.jpgIMG026.jpgIMG024.jpgIMG020.jpgIMG022.jpgIMG021.jpg

And here are the crappy quality dive pics taken w/my $29.00 camera. Morrisons was again silted by classes, bulldozers, and underwater skiers. :shakehead: Check out the photo of the upper cavern; that was what I saw when I was coming out. The sorry quality photo doesn't do justice to the debris 3 divers created at the entrance. :shocked2:

IMG005.jpgIMG006.jpgIMG007.jpgIMG008.jpgIMG011.jpgIMG012.jpgIMG017.jpgIMG015.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom