Vortoberfest VII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm planning on being there again. Already itching to get there since I missed Springfest.
The wife may not get to make it this year, so I will probably just sleep in my truck. No sense in setting up the Squid Hilton. Can I park in someone's Campsite, (Carolyn, Jason, Alex, Matt, Denise, anybody)? :praying:

We need to get DJ Johnny Mac booked...however, we festers need to pay for him. I am happy to collect at the fest. With enough of us contributing, we should be able to cover it all.

Carolyn:shark2:
We pay him, to entertain him????:popcorn:

I am sorry to report that we will not have a DJ for this event. But, if anyone is interested in bringing some tunes or equipment, we would love it!
:djbluey:

C:shark2:

Last edited:
I am sorry to report that we will not have a DJ for this event. But, if anyone is interested in bringing some tunes or equipment, we would love it!

:depressed:

Sorry JM and TL.... You didn't promise my Bicycle Seat so we won't see you at Vortoberfest. Probably can't come anyway because of hopefully final surgery. If I'm there it ain't good because the surgery was delayed. Promise to come see you at DF or CV for the price of a drink and will be forthcoming with a sloppy kiss and hug. Can stay in a fancy hotel on the beach (maybe even the Caribbean) and do some boat diving for half the price that I have spent on Vortoberfest and Springfest. Learned that the winefest in PC was cancelled thie year anyway. Saw the Bellamy Brothers there last yea.... You can never tell - might get over our blahs and we can put on a killer Springfest... We'll wait and see.....

Back
Top Bottom