Vortoberfest VII - 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roxanne, don't hold my behaviour in Mexico against me. I think they have a different recipe for margaritas down there. I actually do live up to my name at the fests.

Especially after she has been drinking Sharky's Bahama Mammas! LOL!

C:shark2:

Roxanne, don't hold my behaviour in Mexico against me. I think they have a different recipe for margaritas down there. I actually do live up to my name at the fests.

What happens in Mexico stays in Mexico :eyebrow:

Roxanne and I will be attending this event and Moonie and LuLu are riding up with us.

Denise what campsite number should we ask for?

Unfortunately, it looks like Michelle and I are not going to make this one :(

What happens in Mexico stays in Mexico :eyebrow:

Roxanne and I will be attending this event and Moonie and LuLu are riding up with us.

Denise what campsite number should we ask for?

Woo Hooo!!! I like your style! My year suspension from the Island should be lifted before time for the next Invasion.
:wink:

As for campsites, anywhere from around #8 through #14. Those are near the bathrooms and have running water and electricity. Monica and I share a bunk room so I don't actually have a campsite so I park my rear...ummm I mean chair with the group in that area. :D

Ok peeps! Car is packed...rum is bought and I'm ready to head out in the early am! Can't wait to see everyone!! Also found a new cocktail..SHARKWATER! I'm sorry to miss Matt and Michelle. It won't be the same without you guys!
104994d1317771952-denises-very-own-nonsense-thread-sharkwater_liqueur.jpg

Carolyn:shark2:

Ok peeps! Car is packed...rum is bought and I'm ready to head out in the early am! Can't wait to see everyone!! Also found a new cocktail..SHARKWATER! I'm sorry to miss Matt and Michelle. It won't be the same without you guys!
104994d1317771952-denises-very-own-nonsense-thread-sharkwater_liqueur.jpg

Carolyn:shark2:
Sharkwater huh. Sounds interesting, you'll have to do some experiments and let us know what works well with it. It's time to partay!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom