Vortoberfest V - 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!! It was next to ours. You people leave Jason alone and let him keep the same camp site.:D We had a nice assembly line of chefs with Barry and Alex, Jason and Clay all in a line.
I'm on lucky number 13 this year. :D

Alright! I just PM'd Shane to let 'em know the IrishSquid will be there and to save my regular spot, #4. Dangit, I really hated missing Springfest. :depressed:
Wooohoooo!

Hmmm guess I need to stop drinking at these functions! I didn't realize I had that much room in my tent, or that much time on my hands! LOL!

Carolyn:shark2:
Oh God, girl, we could barely sleep. You need to quiet down over there! :wink:

Ooops. I think we will be... we are back in campsite 8, where we were last year.

We "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil"...... What goes on at Vortoberfest, stays at Vortoberfest!!!:eyebrow:

We are looking forward to seeing everyone since we missed Springfest.:D
Yay, you're coming!

tho i wont be camping, i think ill come out to this and get a couple dives in and meet some new people, plus it sounds like a big party but with better food.

Even though you passed up the "young stud" in favor of guile and experience I am so sorry that you don't remember. It was a wonderful experience. I just don't know what to say... So I'll keep silent. Depressed that you don't remember but maybe grateful. But silent... I still tingle iside... In silence... Need I say more? But I'm sworn to silence...

We "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil"...... What goes on at Vortoberfest, stays at Vortoberfest!!!

:shocked2: Then all cameras and videos need to be confiscated at the front door!!!

I actually owned Lederhosen once... when I was about 6.
Even if I could find 'em they just wouldn't fit.
Smedley will wear his Speedo and no one will pay any attention to thee or me anyway :)
Rick
I think Uncle Ricky and Tommy Smedley should have to wear Lederhosen this year.

Whachy'all think????

der K-egmeister

Now there is a mental image, Tom in an olympic gold medal event Speedo singing "Pissing in the Wind".

Lock up all the ladies ~!!!!!

Dang Snep. We miss one event and you take our spot. LOL. We'll spit it with you if you have room. We should be there for VortoberFest as long as nothing else comes up. Sorry we missed you guy's/gal's at SpringFest. I had my Adv.X/Deco class about the same time. It made it hard to get back here to get the fam then get there in time.
Now the wife is out of work, we can go just about any time we want if we budget right.

Save Diving
You are more than welcome to split the site. I am mostly using it for a place to put gear etc. I will be sleeping in a room with AC.

:shocked2: Then all cameras and videos need to be confiscated at the front door!!!

Well I just got a new camera, so I think I wil have see how good it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom