Vortoberfest V - 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you ever otherwise when you post? :D Just askin'!

Doc!!!! I resemble that remark :D

Is this like when you call the really big guy, "Tiny"??? Just askin!

Has anyone proved me wrong yet..and the other Docc with the video's, keep quiet.:D

I could pull a few from the "PWD" folder for you! :D

It's best if we let sleeping dogs "lie":wink:

Maybe in your state of mind at the time you forgot to hit "Post Reply".

Then he never would have seen them. Doc may be good but he ain't that good. Or can you read minds? Mine would not be one you would want to mess with. :D

I think it's important, as Denise JUST got up, that we allow her to get a little inebriated before we continue this thread. Oh, let's give her at least a half hour! :D

Man, Docc, You have 3 times more thanks than you do posts. What the heck?

Unlike Deniseggggg.....I don't post when I'm drunk....and I try to be helpful so that people offer thanks. It's just the polite thing to do.

MmmmmmHmmmmm...Snep check this thread out and hurry. You're going to meet Heidi tonight, IJS

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/florida-conch-divers/287885-lionfish-recipes.html

I think it's important, as Denise JUST got up, that we allow her to get a little inebriated before we continue this thread. Oh, let's give her at least a half hour! :D

Toooo Late!!! :D Doc are you and Chip related? :wink:

I can assure you that both of those were left intact. :D However they seem to be buried under 2,600+ posts of dubious nature.

:rofl3::rofl3: he said "both" of those...:rofl3:

Toooo Late!!! :D Doc are you and Chip related? :wink:
Hell no. I am good looking and a Gator. Chip is Butt UGa-ly and... well he's a Bull Dawg after all! I hate to slime people like this, but it's the God's honest truth. He even wears a UGa-ly hat. We know for a fact that the only two good things to come out of Ga are I-95 and I-75. :D They haven't even had a decent Football team since Herschel graduated. It's a crying shame to see a grown man cry for so many years after all of those Gator defeats. Don't tell him, but we're fixin' to whomp them again in a few weeks. First, we have a cat to skin this weekend.

Here kitty, kitty...

Hell no. I am good looking and a Gator. Chip is Butt UGa-ly and... well he's a Bull Dawg after all! I hate to slime people like this, but it's the God's honest truth. He even wears a UGa-ly hat. We know for a fact that the only two good things to come out of Ga are I-95 and I-75. :D They haven't even had a decent Football team since Herschel graduated. It's a crying shame to see a grown man cry for so many years after all of those Gator defeats. Don't tell him, but we're fixin' to whomp them again in a few weeks. First, we have a cat to skin this weekend.

Here kitty, kitty...

Not so fast Pete, I here Tebow's true self has come out since he took that shot to the noggin', I wouldn't bet the farm on a gator victory just yet w/ the recent Tebow pictures that have come to light....

JortsIllustrated.jpg

TebowKissed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom