Vortoberfest IV- 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2811358837_9b695c18fb.jpg

Ok FESTERS...here is my design for tshirts. I need to run this by Shane also. Just thought y'all would like a peek! This is not official and still needs tweeking!

Carolyn:sharks:

Last edited:
Carolyn I stand corrected. Its all you Mat.

Ok FESTERS...here is my design for tshirts. I need to run this by Shane also. Just thought y'all would like a peek! This is not official and still needs tweeking!

Carolyn:sharks:
That looks cool; it's just was I was thinking. It has aspects of diving, Octoberfest, and a plug/advert for Vortex, if Shane is cool with it. Heck, it almost looks like Kraken!:D:rofl3::rofl3:

"The Clan" as TT calls us will all be there, so count on 6 more for Vortoberfest 2008! I'd love to go on the Sat. dive. I'll talk to the rest of the group and get back to you on the other thread. Carolyn take care of those hands if you're going to be showcasing again. That was great! I really want a shirt this time.

That looks cool; it's just was I was thinking. It has aspects of diving, Octoberfest, and a plug/advert for Vortex, if Shane is cool with it. Heck, it almost looks like Kraken!:D:rofl3::rofl3:

Thanks, I had help from my best friend and computer guru! Of course there has to be a little shark in it...did you notice where? I am waiting on word from Shane. I heard that he had a shirt in mind so I don't want to do anything without his imput!
I can't wait to hear what Krak says about that one Squid baby! lol!

"The Clan" as TT calls us will all be there, so count on 6 more for Vortoberfest 2008! I'd love to go on the Sat. dive. I'll talk to the rest of the group and get back to you on the other thread. Carolyn take care of those hands if you're going to be showcasing again. That was great! I really want a shirt this time.

Y'all all very welcome on our offshore adventure. We have room for a total of 15, so just post in the Offshore thread if you are a go!

Carolyn:shark2:

I LIKE IT !!! I LIKE IT !!!!!!

the K

I found it!!!!!!! Tooooo cute!!:D

TY! Did you check out the gif I had made of Bugman? Funny stuff!

Yes.....You have a gift girl.. :D

Yes.....You have a gift girl.. :D

I had help from my best friend who is also a computer guru! He rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom