Vortoberfest IV- 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Festers....WHAT DO YOU THINK??
2829416949_54dab4a8a3.jpg
image.php

Carolyn:shark2:

Ps...Now this really looks like Krak! LOL! He is one of the founders of Vortoberfest!
((((((KRAK))))))

Last edited:
L4S, that looks GREAT ! ! ! !

Jim,

We'll be coming in early Friday afternoon.

the K

But don't forget the "IV" ! ! ! !

Next year will be NUMBER FIVE ! ! ! ! ! ! !!

the K

As a duly appointed official of the Maritime Advisory Council of the Great State of Alabama I have researched the orgins of the hops and grains and the maritime significance of such and hereby proclaim this proclaimation and duly profess and in honor of Lives4Sharks (Taucherin und lauter extraordinaire) declare that Landshark Beer (Landhaifischbier) is Bavarian in origin. Thus such product of the fermentation of hops and grains may be served at Vortoberfest 2008 without penalty or criticism or qualm or reservation or apprehension.

Harumph! Harumph!

I read that three times and have decided that it is good. However, I had no idea Tom was a lawyer.

Is that Roman numeral IV or an IV drip?

IV's will be administered if y'all get too drunk! LOL!

But don't forget the "IV" ! ! ! !

Next year will be NUMBER FIVE ! ! ! ! ! ! !!

the K

No prob Krak. There will also be wording beside him that gives the dates and has the Vortex Spring Logo.

He's not... but he did stay at a Holiday Inn Express the other night.... :D

Maybe that is how Tom channeled his inner DIVA to give a great performance at Springfest! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom