Vortoberfest IV- 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah yeah yeah...I am a heavy breather. Actually, I found out recently that I have alot of scar tissue in my lungs from a few bad bouts of bronchitis when I was much younger. So I dont have the capacity in that sense like most chicks. But hey, if I can dive those bad boys, I am a pretty tough chick LOL! Don't mess with me! He he he! It was nice having bottom times of 50mins for a change! Plus plenty of reserve! BTW, I am diving single 120's not doubles! LOL!

Carolyn:sharks:

Ps: Jaime, I know where you live, work, and dive....BEHAVE! LOL!

You know I'm just here to help. :D

that actually sounds like a self-incriminating-type-post/reply that Denise would make! :rofl3:

Mike,
Don't go there! She might have a sharp knife. She does work in the health care profession ya know.

Hay Lives4 Sharks Pat Green has a extremely nice new Newton dive boat, I got a real close view last week Sat. when we out to dive the Strength with Capt. Kerry on his boat Of Gassin Around. We all said who is that guy? Now I know. So keep me on the list as I would look forward to diving with Cat Pat.

Hay Lives4 Sharks Pat Green has a extremely nice new Newton dive boat, I got a real close view last week Sat. when we out to dive the Strength with Capt. Kerry on his boat Of Gassin Around. We all said who is that guy? Now I know. So keep me on the list as I would look forward to diving with Cat Pat.

Cpt Pat was awesome to talk to and I have us booked for the Sat offshore run on the 18th. He really wants to accomadate us and might even come to Vortex that night to party with us! I can't wait!

Carolyn:sharks:

I've dived with Cpt. Pat. He runs a tight ship . . . and a good one.

the K

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom