Vortex Thurs. Aug 30th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MPR

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I will be traveling back to the gulf coast and am seriously thinking about hiting Vortex on the way through. It would be a late morning or early afternoon dive. Would anyone be interested?

Would Morrison interest you more? Still doubtfull I could make it, but if my schedule has me in the area(won't know until earlier that week), I'd be interested in Morrison, since its cheap(free).

I don't know Morrison so I would have to defer to your judgment. My schedule is not set in stone but we may be able to work out the details.

I will probably be able to do late morning or afternoon but it wood have to be Morrison's because I don't see paying $32 for a quick dive.

I personally have never done any diving at Vortex. But I love Morissons. It is the best especially during the week. And like SBM said, it's free.

I'm all about Morrison's. It's still on my way. Let's confirm closer to the date.

Morrison is horrible, there isn't any fishbowl rocks in the basin, no goldfish, no fiberglass fake caves, no carpets, nobody vaccuming crap/silt off the basin's bottom.

Instead it has native wildlife in a large variety, a very nice cavern, and a great spring run to dive and explore.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom