Vortex revisited

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

that is incredible to imagine. Does that mean Edd made it through the 4th? I thougth the 4th represented an area that nobody had ever crossed (ie, Exploration Continues)?

that is incredible to imagine. Does that mean Edd made it through the 4th? I thougth the 4th represented an area that nobody had ever crossed (ie, Exploration Continues)?

I can't speak to that. There are others that may chime in.

However - I seem to remember him saying that the cave ahead of him was immaculate - no bumps, scrapes, scars, or disturbances. Edd said it was impossible for someone to pass through there without marking the cave. Therefore, Edd opined Ben was not in the cave.

Is there a map or picture online that shows the inside of the cave? How narrow does it get in the restrictions? Any clue how many divers have actually made it through to the 4th?

There are several that you can find Googling Vortex Map.

for the most part these are "low resolution sketches" and not to scale.

Does anyone know where one can watch the Disappeared show online?

from this link.... looks like you can watch it with a NetFlix subscription, or purchase it to download from Amazon or iTunes for $1.99

$1.99 is pretty cheap (in my opinion) and would be cheaper than anyone here that recorded it burning it to DVD and mailing it to you.

Watch Disappeared Season 5 Episode 12 - The Vortex Online Now

To me its like this. Its hard to fault the parents who are acting on words from the Sheriff dept that he is in there. The third try at this I was there. Edd, Stacy and I showed up around 9am, met with the sheriff for a few hours going over maps and other evidence. Edd and I went in the water with Stacy doing surface support. 3 1/2 hours later we surface from a cave that takes about 45 minutes to dive. We give a play by play to the investigator that there is NO EVIDENCE he is there. That took another couple of hours, the man looks at both of us and says " well he has to be there somewhere" thats whats wrong with this whole freaking thing. Thats why they dont give up.

I understand about the closure thing, having been there myself. However, it bothers me that something has been overlooked.
I dunno... it just doesn't add up.. no body, no bones... nada.. and no indication, that he staged this disappearing act?

May I play devils advocate a bit... could it be that until they have definitive proof, a body that is, they cannot collect on the life insurance? Otherwise they have to wait an extended period of time?
back to lurking..
'bella

fingernails-on-chalkboard.jpg

Of course there is no ulterior motive.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom