Vivid-Pix Invasion Crew Members Photo Contest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here are a couple screen shots, courtesy of Rick.

Smit Angel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jody your photos are stunning.
Everyone thanks for sharing. Some of those "lost causes" pics really perked up on the Vivid-pix screen grabs..."automagically"/\.
:D

Jody your photos are stunning.
Everyone thanks for sharing. Some of those "lost causes" pics really perked up on the Vivid-pix screen grabs..."automagically"/\.
:D

Awe thanks so much for the compliment, it means a lot. This trip to Roatan was my first time ever shooting in manual so it was a great learning experience and I can't wait until I can dive blue water again. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I apologize in advance, my computer has no way for me to do a screen-grab of my vivid pix fix, so I'm going to have to post the original pic and then the fixed pic. Silly Windows tablet!

P4270105.jpgP4270105.Vivid.jpgP4270119.jpgP4270119.Vivid.jpgP4270123.jpgP4270123.Vivid.jpgP4280221.jpgP4280221.Vivid.jpgP4280244.jpgP4280244.Vivid.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom