Visits Counter Gone Wild

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

santafejoe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a problem with my counter for > " This page has had 2,476 visits" This is what i had on Thursday evening at 6pm and it was what it s suppose to be 2,476. My 10pm Thursday night i was up to :shocked2:14,534 visits .:shocked2: Check it again friday morning before work wow:shocked2: 22,000 visits .:shocked2:Check it late Friday night 15,767 check it this :shocked2:saturday after noon 9,628:shakehead::shakehead::popcorn:
I give up:shakehead: Anyway is anyone out here having the same problem ? Is ScubaBoard going to FIX THE PROBLEM:confused:

We can't help it, you're just a popular guy. :)

Seriously, it doesn't appear to be a bug in vBulletin. It may be that your profile is Googled a lot.
Your count was reset manually recently to a lower number.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: well reset it back to 2,476 . There is no way a person could have that many hit s in one 24 hour period:D Geeeeee what s next Fan Mail in my PM s:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: well reset it back to 2,476 . There is no way a person could have that many hit s in one 24 hour period:D Geeeeee what s next Fan Mail in my PM s:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

They were probably redirected from ONESPEEDS profile. :popcorn:

Maybe it was LB planting a bug trying to up his count and he messed up where the count increased?

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom