Visiting Seattle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jhavenm

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Would anyone be up for showing a visitor any of the local diving sites in the Seattle area on Thursday afternoon or Friday (June 19 or 20)?

If you can go early afternoon. I need to be out of the water by 4:00 PM. Will that work?

Scott

Early afternoon would work. Are you thinking Thursday?

I believe I can also dive on Thursday. Where are you going to be staying, and what gear do you have with you?

I don't know where I'll be staying yet. I'm flying in from Boise on Wednesday night and will be working in Redmon, WA from about 8 to 10 AM on Thursday. I have all my gear with me (assuming the airlines don't impose any additional restrictions in the next week) except tanks and weight.

Anyone up for Friday? I need to book a flight home. If I can get some diving in on Friday, I'll book a flight on Sunday, otherwise, I'll head home on Saturday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom