Visiting Seattle 8-9 March - Dives?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tedwhiteva

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'll be out in the PNW that weekend and want to dive both days. Does anyone know if any groups diving or boat trips in the area that weekend? I'm going to bring my aluminum buddy (AL30) and at least go solo at Edmonds Park but was hoping there might be something in addition.

Solo diving is prohibited at Edmonds Underwater Park ... by ordinance of the City. It isn't always enforced ... but if you catch a cop on a bad day it can be a very expensive dive ($450).

There's a very active local dive forum where you can certainly find dive buddies ... Northwest Dive Club :: Index

Normally I'd offer to dive with you ... but I leave on the evening of March 8th for Indonesia.

Go post on NWDC ... they're a really nice bunch of people and you're sure to find someone to show you around ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I don't have my work schedule for March yet (and I strongly suspect I'll be working that weekend, since I'm taking the first week off to go to Florida), but if I'm not working, I'd be happy to play tour guide for at least one day of diving.

Back
Top Bottom