Visiting SD -- local shops who will shore dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

large_diver

Contributor
Reaction score
Coming to SD on business week of 1/24 (I will only be there on weekdays). Staying in the La Jolla area.

Looking to do some shore diving in La Jolla either after work or very early in the morning before work.

Are there any area shops whose DMs are willing to dive with folks on shore dives in La Jolla (I'll pay)?

Thanks.

-Chris

large_diver:
Are there any area shops whose DMs are willing to dive with folks on shore dives in La Jolla (I'll pay)?

Thanks.

-Chris

Contact Ocean Enterprises. I know they have set up guided dives in the past.

Terry

Most of the 'real' dive shops seem to do guided tours. I believe that Aqua Tech and Dive Pro will also lend out instructors/DM's for a guide.

Paul

YES!! Call Josh at Dive Pro. Great guy, owns his shop, loves to dive. Give him a call for sure.

Terry

Hi,

I live in CT. I'm here in SD for biz. Shoot me your personal e-mail and phone and we will go diving. I go diving with Josh at diveprosandiego every Thursday, for sure you are welcome to come to.

Thanks
Ed
large_diver:
Coming to SD on business week of 1/24 (I will only be there on weekdays). Staying in the La Jolla area.

Looking to do some shore diving in La Jolla either after work or very early in the morning before work.

Thanks.

-Chris

velasced:
Hi,

I live in CT. I'm here in SD for biz. Shoot me your personal e-mail and phone and we will go diving. I go diving with Josh at diveprosandiego every Thursday, for sure you are welcome to come to.

Thanks
Ed

i agree, call josh. and ed is a good guy too

Taopitek does Wednesday night dives at LaJolla, Burgers & Bubbles they call it. Check out www.taopitek.com for phone number.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom