Visiting San Diego, looking for buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brandonyfz450

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello,
I will be driving in to see family from September 6th -16th and would like to dive La Jolla a few times while I am there. Any day would work for me except for Sunday the 11th. Also, I am new to diving, just got certified last month.

Thank you, Brandon

You should go to the Wrinkles dive at the La Jolla Shores on the 10th. I'm sure you can find plenty of buddies and some nice BBQ. They do a lot of dives and have a great time. You could easily do 3 dives with them!

Have fun!

Sean

divebuddysean:
You should go to the Wrinkles dive at the La Jolla Shores on the 10th. I'm sure you can find plenty of buddies and some nice BBQ. They do a lot of dives and have a great time. You could easily do 3 dives with them!

Have fun!

Sean

Look for a big Scubaboard sign on the grass in Kellog Park. Don't expect to be able to park your car if you get there after 10:00am.

We'll look out for you.

Peter

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom