Visiting Kauai in May (10-17)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi my wife and I have been vacationing on KAUAI for the past 3 years and we recomend you get the Kauai guide book { the Blue Bible } It helps alot. Staying on the east side or south east side seam to work better for us because we were rather central to most all activities. Poipu beach is great for kids. As for diving we will only dive with KAS they are very profesional and attentive to their divers needs and skil level. Damion and Matt are the instructors that certified my oldest daughter and she had a great time. Hope this helps Make sure you give us a report after your trip

Thanks Teamcasa for your kind words in you dive report. I had not had a chance to read that before, Gina had mentioned to me that you wrote some good comments. Anyway Thanks!

Did they end up getting certified?

You are more than welcome. They are all lined up to take OW this summer! Each time we visit them, diving is all they want to talk about - perfect!

Back
Top Bottom