Vintage Sportsways Master Diver 1st and 2nd stage Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
While I was helping clean a home of a deceased relative we came upon what I call vintage scuba items. From what I can read up on, it appears to be a single hose 1st and 2nd stage regulator. The front paint is slightly chipping on the 2nd stage, but it says "Sportsways Waterlung Master Diver". Does anyone know of anything about this regulator. Whenever I search online, I only find "Malibu", "Navy" or "Sportsman". It was found with a wrist depth finder also. It has a bluish face with a max depth of 300 ft. It has an "S" with a circle around it on the face.

Besides a little of the paint coming off the face of the regulator, both items are in excellent condition from what I can see.

Any information about age would be greatly appreciated. I figured this was the best place to ask!!

Back
Top Bottom