vintage nemrod clipper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They used Voit gear in Thunderball. Oh, your talking spearguns. Nevermind.

I have a nemrod clipper used in the james bond movie thunderball...
belong to my grandfather... whats it worth?
email me @ randylewis7@yahoo.com w/ offers

Without verifiable proof of use in the film, it's not worth anything more than any other nemrod clipper. Put it on ebay to find out what its worth.

How, will eBay find out what it's worth?
No one needs to see that avatar genius
How about you put a photo of McVeigh?

1) The bidders will bid what they feel it is worth to them or what they feel they can find one for at a comparable price elsewhere on the market.
2) I agree. But not really a vintage scuba topic for discussion.
3) You don't get it. McVeigh wasn't dumped in the ocean (as far as the general public is aware). But not really a vintage scuba topic for discussion.

That must be the spear-pistol that uses the entire CO2 cartridge for one shot. "Alien" got shot by one of those too (or something very similar). I guess Ridley Scott thought it was futuristic enough for his movie.

As previously stated, it's worth what someone will pay for it and eBay is a good place to get what it's worth. I thought they still made those things (?)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom