Villas Las Anclas ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tuckster

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Anyone ever stayed here ??? It sounds really nice but my concern is how long it takes to get to the better sites. Would it be better to stay at FA (example) to be closer to the reefs ?? I like the idea of staying in town & sampling the restaurants however the # 1 priorty is to dive. Also with no pool, is there a beach nearby where we can "chill" after a morning dive ??

Thanks

Tuckster:
Anyone ever stayed here ??? It sounds really nice but my concern is how long it takes to get to the better sites. Would it be better to stay at FA (example) to be closer to the reefs ?? I like the idea of staying in town & sampling the restaurants however the # 1 priorty is to dive. Also with no pool, is there a beach nearby where we can "chill" after a morning dive ??

Thanks

One thing to remember is that Cozumel is a small island, and none of the dive sites are very far from anywhere south of town. I wouldn't put closeness to the dive sites as the number one variable in choosing a place to stay, except that I wouldn't stay north of town.

Same owner as Caribe Blu and Blue Angel Dive Shop. All connected. You have access to Caribe Blu beach/pool/dock as a result. Also use of Blue Angel/Carbe Blu lockers. I don't know the exact transportation arrangements, if any. Anyone?

Stayed there for a night last September during Ivan. We were staying at Caribe Blu but wanted to get off the waterfront in case the eye got to close. Very nice property. More "condo like" rather than hotel rooms. Very nicely done and comfortable.
However you are right in town. Not a "resort" type of location at all. No pool and beach is only one block away but in the middle of the commercial district. Not a real good place to chill on the beach. You will most likely have to cab it to better locals to find a relax at the beach type place. But you will be within crawling distance of lots of good and great restaurants. You will also be a block+ away from the Pro Dive Pier where many of the better dive ops start off their morning runs. So you will be in a convienent place to be picked up in the morning.

Enjoy

Rich

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom