Viking valves instead of Apeks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rafal1676

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi i have question to DUI rep.In two weeks i would be ordering my DUI Flex Extreme custom dry suit ,however I would like to have Viking Valves installed not Apeks.(spoke with my dive buddies and did research on internet about quality of Apeks valves). I know that DUI dont carry Viking valves, but if my dealer would send them to You guys with my order, would be possible to have them instaled by you?
Thank You Rafal.

dude, why would you post that here instead of calling them? I never understood why people asked questions like this on forums when they clearly are directed at the manufacturer not anyone else. These subforums are for talking about DUI products where discussions can be had. You can't discuss something like whether or not they'll install custom valves. When I got my USIA suit there was a lot of stuff on it that they don't carry, but every one of their suits is essentially custom made since they're made to order. DUI has stock suits on hand. Changing valves out is quite easy though, but you need to call DUI and ask.

dude, last time i checked this subforum was called "question and answers for scuba manufactures" not "chit chat about manufactures" . If you dont understand people who ask manufactures question in this specific subforum maybe there is something wrong with your inteligence.Another thing if you are not interested in this post just don't read it.

Hello!

Thank you for your inquiry. We are happy and willing to answer any questions posted! For all folks, please feel free to ask any DUI related questions. All are also welcome to call us!

To answer your question, the valves you are asking for are a version of the Si-Tech valves. We do offer Si-Tech valves as a replacement to the Apeks valves if that is your preference. We offer this for both the inlet and the exhaust valves. We prefer to use the valves we have in stock rather than ones that you send us.

When your dealer is ready to place your order, please ask him/her to make a note on the order form to use Si-Tech exhaust and Inlet valves.

Feel free to contact me with any other questions.

Thanks again!

Jessica
DUI

Thank You Jessica for your answer. I want to use Viking Hazmat Inlet Valve and Viking X2 Exhaust Valve. I know that Si-Tech is making those valves for Viking I just dont know if you have them in stock.

Hi!

I apologize for the delay. I recently returned from the Terrell, TX Demo Event.

The valves you mentioned are not the valves we carry. I know you are not too interested in the Apeks valves, but we do have the Apex Hazmat valves.

At this time, we only install valves we carry.

Please feel free to contact me with any further questions.

Thank you!

Jessica

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom