Views from Lembeh ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Today was just amazing ... four dives, 4-1/2 hours underwater ... 292 photos. I'm going to have to "catch up" in the morning ... I'm too tired to sort through all those tonight. Best yet, though ... this trip just keeps getting better and better ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Very cool, can't wait to go! You're a better man than me, I usually don't go through photos until I'm home from a trip :)

I don't spend that much time on them, James ... most get deleted after a quick look. Here's a few from yesterday ...

... Bob

IMG_6960.jpgIMG_7007.jpgIMG_7036.jpgIMG_7063.jpgIMG_7069.jpgIMG_7085.jpgIMG_7089.jpgIMG_7097.jpgIMG_7104.jpgIMG_7107.jpgIMG_7115.jpgIMG_7137.jpgIMG_7156.jpgIMG_7157.jpgIMG_7125.jpg

The face-on pic of the mandarin fish is truly spectacular. How did you manage to get that shot?

Really great mandarin shots!!

The face-on pic of the mandarin fish is truly spectacular. How did you manage to get that shot?

I think it was admiring its reflection in my lens port ... fish sometimes do that.

The mandarin fish shots are truly difficult ... you can't use a focus light, or they simply won't come out. And the camera takes forever to focus in the low light of dusk without one. So you have to "anticipate" and half-press the shutter as the fish is approaching ...

... Bob (Grateful Dive)

Awesome pics!!!

Wow incredible photos..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom