Videos of my son freediving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very cool - Drinking my coffee and getting cought up and watched the vids, Could not help but chuckle a bit but your son is so cool and really into it. You've got to be proud.. My daughter is 16 and getting her OW now.. It's feels good to watch her train, I need a video cam to record the stuff like you are. Any case, great work, let us know how he does with "Flippers" (at that age, terminology may need work).

Damn he is a badass! He needs fins (and a weight belt).. Seriously, get him some fins, he will be incredible..

The swimshoes/fin combo works ok, but I think they might be a little stiff for him, wants to bicycle them. Pool is closed for the next week, so we have some down time before trying the fins again. Hopefully he will get used to them quickly.

Very cool - Drinking my coffee and getting cought up and watched the vids, Could not help but chuckle a bit but your son is so cool and really into it. You've got to be proud.. My daughter is 16 and getting her OW now.. It's feels good to watch her train, I need a video cam to record the stuff like you are. Any case, great work, let us know how he does with "Flippers" (at that age, terminology may need work).

Extremely proud of him! It was funny when I first started teaching him, he would jump in from the side and swim half way across the pool but wouldn't take a breath. Once he started taking breaths there was no stopping the boy.

I bet you can't wait to go diving with her when she is certified, I can not wait until that day comes for my son.

He will be very very comfortable in the water when it is time to get OW certified.
I felt very good doing mine (with a lot of swimming/ snorkeling exp growing up)

P1050885.jpgP1050899.jpg

William doing some snorkeling at Hotel Cozumel and Resort in Cozumel, MX.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom