Video: Three Sisters kick

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gombessa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've been out of town for the last couple of weeks, and never had a chance to process the video from our last dive, a big kick tour to all three sisters. Amazingly (to me), we made it the entire way despite some dark, green conditions. Thanks Don, Cynthia and Steve for a great dive!

[youtubehq]CAPjKkRu2nc[/youtubehq]

So how's the diving been lately? Looks like surface conditions are still pretty flat.

My friends boat diving out of Albion last weekend said between 35-40' of vis. I would assume Carmel was at least that if not better. I made the mistake of not diving.

Thanks for sharing the video :)

We will be with NCD at Lake Berryessa doing a cleanup dive this weekend. The North Coast has tons of plastic on the remote rocky shores, but Berryessa is loaded with junk above and below the water, of which there will probably be mostly Coors Lite cans. After all it is the beer of choice for people that liter :shakehead:

Thank you! What a great weekend with friends, and you brought all those memories back.

...BTW, every time I watch one of your videos, I wait in anticipation for the bunny cameo at the end!

All the best, James

So how's the diving been lately? Looks like surface conditions are still pretty flat.

Thanks for the video, nice memories :).

Surface was calm and we had nice vis this Sunday (30-40ish feet at 50fsw), 50F.

Pretty calm with not as nice vis yesterday (20ish feet or less at 80fsw, very low vis shallower than worm mound, clear areas with up to 30ft vis in the sand channel). 48-50F.

But yesterday was quite a bit better than last you were out.

Last edited:
It was pretty murky in the cove that weekend! But I remember it opening up a bit more than the video suggests, once one got to depth. Certainly Kevin and I were having a ball at Twin Peaks!

Bunny cameos are the maraschino cherry on top of the videos, for sure.

I've been out of town for the last couple of weeks, and never had a chance to process the video from our last dive, a big kick tour to all three sisters. Amazingly (to me), we made it the entire way despite some dark, green conditions. Thanks Don, Cynthia and Steve for a great dive!

[youtubehq]CAPjKkRu2nc[/youtubehq]

Love your videos Kenn! Great to see another one!

Out of curiosity do you use a Flip HD for all your video? Or do you have something else you alternate with?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom