Video of The Malibu Great White

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last edited:
Is that what's its doing?

And how many divers have Great Whites eaten in SoCal?

Yeah. Thought so.

Nice contribution.

:rolleyes:

Shark people. OY.

---
Ken

shark people? Glad to see you have a good sense of humor there Ken... oy! Im sorry to burst your bubble but yes there are sharks out there... No need to roll your eyes...

Last edited by a moderator:
shark people? Glad to see you have a good sense of humor there Ken... oy! Im sorry to burst your bubble but yes there are sharks out there... No need to roll your eyes...

Sharks are out there....yes.

Looking for people (divers) to eat....no, I don't think so.

I don't think Ken was rolling his eyes at the idea of sharks being out there....but at your comment "looking for divers to eat".

Thnx for posting the vid

GWs have to eat something...

:sharkattack:

They generally don't like divers... we don't have that fatty seal taste they desire (so, I've been told).

But, sometimes they take a little taste before they spit us out. We don't fair to well when that happens. Thank goodness that doesn't happen too often.

GWs have to eat something...

:sharkattack:

They generally don't like divers... we don't have that fatty seal taste they desire (so, I've been told).

But, sometimes they take a little taste before they spit us out. We don't fair to well when that happens. Thank goodness that doesn't happen too often.

Honestly - when was the last time South of Pt conception a diver on open circuit got chomped by a GWS?

---
Ken

Sharks are out there....yes.

Looking for people (divers) to eat....no, I don't think so.

I don't think Ken was rolling his eyes at the idea of sharks being out there....but at your comment "looking for divers to eat".

Come on! Haven't you guys seen Discovery Channel and Shark Week! Sharks love divers and surfers!

Cool Video. I recognize humorous sarcasm Tailchaser, ibut I think the shark was hoping to eat Lindsey Lohan, or Angelina. Sharks are notorious Hollywood star chasers.
I bet it had a camera on its cellphone.
BTW What kind of helo is the photo bird?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom