Video of the LCU and Beechcraft

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bill51:
Great stuff – was that with the new housing?

It is the new housing that I built.

After viewing I got this error message

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.

:rofl:

Anyway ,Cool video! I haven't done the LCU in years...it's a nice dive. Back when we used to dive that side every day we would moor at the Mahi and swim over there, that way the folks had a two for one.

The site you call beachcraft we call Airplane canyon. I know that it was once intact and a storm took it out to sea. Fritz went hunting and found it. It was pretty much in the condition that you see now. He towed it with The Beach to where it is now - a bit more protected. Cameron says that if you go out a ways (and deep (160'+)) you can find more parts of the plane. But don't ask me where...lol

There is a site we did once as a drift off the stern of the Mahi - called it Concrete canyon. A huge field of concrete slabs - making the topography very interesting and unique. There were tons of fish and some sharks too. I'll have to ask Roger if he remembers the heading for that. Would love to go there again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom