Video Lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kraken

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with VLAL0010 10 Watt Arc Light "HID Technology video lights from Amphibico? I have their S101 lights and although ok, they burn out too fast and are bulky. Any other suggestions for a set of lights for less than 2k.

Dave

Any interest in making your own? I did, and they worked really well. If you want to take a look at what I made check out this link. The lights are 12V 35 watt halogens with a 12V Gel Cell battery mounted under the housing.

Video Housing and Lights

If you're interested PM me and I'll explane what I did.

Scott

If you're still looking, I have a set of Lights and Motion dual 24watt HID's for sale with dual battery pods (hold two batt's each) for sale. I'm upgrading to a 50watt HID system.
Johnny
email: johnny@bajaecotours.com

kraken:
Does anyone have any experience with VLAL0010 10 Watt Arc Light "HID Technology video lights from Amphibico? I have their S101 lights and although ok, they burn out too fast and are bulky. Any other suggestions for a set of lights for less than 2k.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom