Suggestion Video Gallery!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
7millimeter

7millimeter

Contributor
Reaction score
SB is great! How about a video gallery? I've enjoyed some of the diving videos that have been posted. It would be very useful to have them all in one location where they could be sorted by content and videogapher, as in the photo gallery.

I believe that you can upload videos into the photo gallery. This might require yet another server to support the throughput.

NetDoc:
I believe that you can upload videos into the photo gallery.

Yes, but the videos are all mixed in with the photos. If you use the search term "video," you get some of them. Others are listed without that search term or with different ones. It would be cool if they were more easily found.

7millimeter:
Yes, but the videos are all mixed in with the photos. If you use the search term "video," you get some of them. Others are listed without that search term or with different ones. It would be cool if they were more easily found.

I definatly support that idea. Love videos.

NetDoc:
I believe that you can upload videos into the photo gallery. This might require yet another server to support the throughput.
A maximum 4 Mb video is kinda' small, ain't it - or are there ways to have more time with less..?

Back
Top Bottom