Video from liveaboard last February

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd love to, Unfortunately privacy settings are too high and i can't view it.

I'd love to, Unfortunately privacy settings are too high and i can't view it.

You can - just click "Watch on Vimeo", but I know that it looked confusing. I have been trying and trying to make it a regular link but the forum keeps trying to embed it although it can't. I think I have tricked it now by redirecting via tinyurl.

Video worked for me. Some amazing shots in there!

Do you use a light setup? Is that a gopro?

Nice job!

I easily watched the whole video and was never bored or annoyed.

Nice soothing music with it as well. Thumbs up!

Video worked for me. Some amazing shots in there!

Do you use a light setup? Is that a gopro?

Thank you very much! It is all recorded with a GoPro Hero3 with Flip3.1 filters but no lights. Most of it is recorded in Protune mode and I have corrected colors afterwards.

---------- Post added January 5th, 2015 at 11:57 PM ----------

Nice job!

I easily watched the whole video and was never bored or annoyed.

Nice soothing music with it as well. Thumbs up!

Thank you very much! Lots of my recordings didn't make it into this video because I didn't want to make it too long or repetitive.
I am especially pleased that you liked the music, because it is my first music composition.

I was able to view the video just fine. I loved the music and the color was excellent! You had some beautiful shots of a lot of fish! Job well done!

I was able to view the video just fine. I loved the music and the color was excellent! You had some beautiful shots of a lot of fish! Job well done!

Thank you so much! I am glad that you liked it.

Good video, thank you for sharing. I like how added in he predive and post dive film as well. I've saved it so that once I start diving again, I can use it as inspiration.

Good video, thank you for sharing. I like how added in he predive and post dive film as well. I've saved it so that once I start diving again, I can use it as inspiration.

Thanks a lot!

Back
Top Bottom