Video from diving off Savannah's coast

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lanefrost300

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey all,

This is a video from when I first dove off of Savannahs Coast. The charter I took out was called Mako Dive charter and they ended up filming the dive for the charters website. Im the diver with yellow/black fins and yellow/black gloves. This charter was awesome bc they let me tag along by myself at last minute notice. Hope y'all enjoy!

-Grant

: : Mako Dive Charter : :

Walter is a nice guy isn't he? I met him the other day at the dive shop. Looks like ya'll had a great day out there. Last time Gene and I went out we had 2' to 3' vis out there, but at least it was flat.

Walter is a nice guy isn't he? I met him the other day at the dive shop. Looks like ya'll had a great day out there. Last time Gene and I went out we had 2' to 3' vis out there, but at least it was flat.
Capt Walt and his charter were awesome, if you ever want to dive in the Savannah area I suggest you look him up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom